How do I win a YETI cooler?
Right now, LiveHealth Online and Anthem are running a registration campaign for Marathon Petroleum Health Plan members. Register for LiveHealth Online and you will be entered for a chance to win one of five YETI coolers. Download the app or go to livehealthonline.com and enter your health plan information to be entered in the drawing.
What is LiveHealth Online?
LiveHealth Online (LHO) is an internet-based medical service that allows you to communicate face-to-face with board-certified physicians through your mobile device or computer with a webcam. This service is available to all Health Plan members and participants.
LHO provides you with an option to avoid the dreadful waiting room experience by taking advantage of this personal, cost-effective and convenient medical service in lieu of an urgent care visit or if your primary care physician is unavailable. Whether you’re at home or are traveling, you can now talk to a physician regardless of the hour or location. Physicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year! Watch this video to see how it works.
NOTE: Health plan members in Texas or Arkansas. LiveHealth Online is not currently available for medical visits in your state. You may still access the company-provided Employee Assistance Program (EAP) therapy visits and Lactation Support through the service. If you register using your Anthem member ID, you will still be registered to win a YETI cooler.
How do I Get Started?
Step 1 – Register an account. You will register your account by going to www.livehealthonline.com or downloading the application on a smart phone. It is recommended you register today so you will be prepared in the event you wish to utilize this service. This process is painless and takes just a few moments.
- Be sure to enter your Anthem member information (located on your member ID card) since LHO is a covered benefit.
- You do not need to enter a “Service Key” for your registration.
- Dependents (including a spouse) that are age 18 years and older need to register their own account. Dependents 17 years and younger need to be added to a parent’s profile.
- Once you indicate your state of residence, each time you log in, you will see available physicians who are available in your state (see Availability).
Step 2 – Select a physician. Simply click on a physician’s photo to view his or her star rating, profile and languages spoken. LHO even has a preferred provider section where you can bookmark a preferred doctor's information.
Step 3 – Begin the session. You will access a physician through LHO using two-way video. The LHO doctor can answer your questions, assess your condition and even provide prescriptions* if needed. After each session, you can rate your experience and send a record from the LiveHealth Online system to your primary care physician.
What are the advantages of LHO?
- It's Fast - Once you select a physician, click Connect and in just a few minutes you’ll be talking with him or her – face-to-face! A typical session lasts about 10 minutes.
- It's Affordable - A typical LHO visit requires a $10 copay if you are enrolled in the Classic health option. Those enrolled in the Saver HSA health option will pay $49 until you reach your deductible. After that, you will pay the coinsurance of $9.80.
- It's for Everyone - Any covered member can use LHO to assist with common ailments such as: Colds, flu, allergies, sinus infections, bronchitis, pinkeye and other eye infections, urinary tract infections, rashes, and more.
Please note: LiveHealth Online is not for emergencies. If you’re experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 immediately.
*Prescription availability is defined by physician judgment and state regulations
What other services can I access through LHO?
- You also have access to your free EAP benefits through LiveHealth Online. Follow these steps to access your benefits.
- Contact the EAP at 1-800-865-1044 and ask about therapy visits.
- The EAP representative will tell you more about therapy options, including a video visit using LiveHealth Online.
- Private therapy visits using LiveHealth Online are always free through the EAP.
- Visits will last about 45 minutes and you can set up a future visit if you need one.
- Breastfeeding support is also available through LHO via the Future Moms program.
How do I win a YETI cooler?
Right now, LiveHealth Online and Anthem are running a registration campaign for Marathon Petroleum Health Plan members; they will give away a total of five YETI coolers. Download the app or go to livehealthonline.com and enter your health plan information to be entered in the drawing. There will be five drawing dates (4/1, 6/1, 8/1, 10/1, and 12/1). Each drawing will include everyone previously registered prior to the drawing date (10/1/2016 – the date of drawing).